Saturday, December 27, 2008

THE GREATEST GRATITUDE

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE TO LEARN FROM PEOPLE THAT I KNOW I CAN LEARN FROM. MY INTERNET TEACHER, MRS IYABO OYAWALE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT GIVING THANKS ALL THE TIME IS VERY ESSENTIAL IN THE LIFE OF MAN. HER POST OF December 22, 2008, 07:39:25 PM ON NAIJANETWARRIORS.COM MADE ME TO REALISE THAT YES, IN EVERY SITUATION, MAN MUST THANK GOD.I've always known there's power in gratitude but my ability to express gratitude took a new meaning recently and I will explain.
You see,as human beings we are brought up to say thank you only when we receive favours.But,I have recently learnt that the height of gratitude is to say 'thank you Lord' even when things are not going the way you want them to.I can hear you say why should I give thanks when I am going through pains? Because the word of God says in all things we should give thanks.It doesn't say you should only give thanks when your wife delivers safely.It doesn't say you should only give thanks when you complete your dream house or land your dream job.The Bible says we should give thanks in all things,there is no exception whatsoever.So,whether you woke up today with no hope of eating,give thanks,whether you just lost a loved one,give thanks,whether you have no job,give thanks.In all things,give thanks.
You see,giving thanks when things are not moving as you want them provokes a divine provision in your favour.So,start doing it,you will reap the benefits sooner than you can ever imagine.

Talking about gratitude,I want to thank all OF those that has always have the time to read my articles, Thank you for your support in the year 2008.I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.Thanks for your patronage and supports. I tell you,i'm set for the next level in the new year.

No comments:

SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search