Saturday, April 25, 2009

Psychosis Cure

The first time I saw psychosis was in my adored friend Arnold, who seemed to be balanced and very clever. He was 23 years old when suddenly he started to spank his sisters and break everything in his bedroom. He had electroshock therapy.

I was in Greece, after spending 6 months in the USA. When I came back to Brazil I saw him in a clinic. He had lost his conscience forever. This case shocked me very much! I didn't’ follow the development of his psychic disease and when I came back to my country this meeting was the worse meeting of my life!

Arnold had a treatment with a psychiatrist for 5 years and after this period, he committed suicide jumping from the 14th floor, where he had an apartment. At this time I was in Greece studying the meaning of the dreams according to the method of the psychiatrist Carl Jung. In the day he committed suicide I saw in my dream the Earth sphere from some distance and a voice told me that someone was looking for the elixir of life.

He couldn’t find it though…

I continued Carl Jung’s research in the unknown region of the human psychic sphere through dream interpretation discovering the anti-conscience, the primitive, wild and evil human conscience that didn't pass through the conscious transformation of the human part of the human conscience and tries to provoke craziness to the human part.

On 1989 I met a psychotic young lady, who was a friend’s niece. She had this psychosis for 20 years and was not as young as she seemed to be. In the beginning she was very aggressive with me, but later she started to accept me because she was my son’s friend.

She would come to her uncle’s house where my son and I were spending summer vacations and play with him like a kid with the ball, fall in the floor and behave as if she was only 5 years old like my son.

With time, she became my friend, but she never talked with me about anything serious. Only after 6 years she opened her hart to me and told me what had happened with her in the past that was responsible for her psychic disease.

I wrote for her 2 poems explaining which my conclusions after examining the content of the human psychic sphere and after learning the unconscious’ wisdom were. (These are the two first poems of my ebook Wisdom) The unconscious produces the dreams in order to cure us from the craziness we already inherit in our psychic sphere, since the biggest part of it belongs to our wild conscience.

Four years later, after the psychotherapy I provided her, she was much better and she travelled with my son and with me to Brazil. It was the first time in her life that she dared to go so far without being accompanied by her parents. Of course, we had her uncle’s support, since he is Greek and comes often to Greece, but he lives in Brazil. He helped us a lot!

However, I can say that my psychotic friend didn't provoke me any problem. Her behaviour during this trip was excellent! I realized that if she would live with me and have my orientation I would perhaps be able to cure her completely…

However when she came back to Greece, to her usual life, she started behaving as she did before and I couldn't be responsible for her, she had to continue living with her parents.

She is much better now, but not as much as she could be if she had the proper orientation all the time. At least she has a behaviour according to her age and she is able to work and talk normally with anyone when she wants to.

My conclusions after 13 years treating her were very important and the result observed in her personality is very encouraging.

Psychotics can be cured and their human conscience can be half resurrected while schizophrenics cannot recuperate any part of their human conscience after losing it. Schizophrenics can only be able to understand the meaning of their actions, without human sensitivity.

No comments:

SEARCH THE WEB

Custom Search